Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I hate the way I look? Anyway to boost confidence?

I normally don't go shopping but I recently decided that I needed to get some new clothes. But every time I go shopping I just start seeing at how hideous I look. I can't stand it I have been wearing hoodies and long sleeves ever since high school. I never held a relationship and everytime I hang out with my friends I feel like I am the designated ugly friend in the group.

Also, I feel like everyone is staring at me and talking about how ugly I look. It's really hard for me to meet new people cause I am shy and I always wonder what they think about me. Seriously, I feel like I am the ugliest person in the world and I can't stand it. I'm considering plastic surgery there is absolutely nothing I like about my face. But I really don't want to since everyone will know I underwent plastic surgery. I don't know it's been getting worse and worse and I have been returning clothes cause I look like a complete idiot in them. I am very indecisive in life especially with fashion stuff cause I feel like I don't look good in them.

Is there something wrong with me? I would never judge a person by his or her appearance but for good looking or normal looking people do you ever look at someone and talk about how ugly they are? Cause I feel like everyone is making fun of my appearance every time I go out in public.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I never talk about how ugly someone is. In fact, I've no friends who talk about how ugly another is. I think a lot of this is in your head. Realize that there will always be more and LESS attractive people than yourself. Cheer up!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i think you may have body dysmorphic disorder, i go through this like everydayyy and i hate the way i look can you please answer my question

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Agwpend2MPSTRzJTNHKybJjty6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20110407192538AAhjS37

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nah i dont think people talk about you, to be honest people dont really care about that stuff unless they are like trying to date you. Im sure you are not ugly, everyone has good qualities you just have to realize them and use them to your advantage, if you dont like something then strive towards change if possible. good luck

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information