Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

What is the dilution ratio of betadine to use on a wound on a cat?

eg 5mls betadine half cup of water
    A1 HEY KUNTFACE WHO ANSWERED I WENT TO THE VET AND HE GAVE ME A BOTTLE OF BETADINE BUT HE DIDN'T TELL ME THE RATIO so that why I am using it
    A2 Yes nothing was labelled on the bottle and it is night time here in Melbourne so I will have to wait till tomorrow. But if anyone knows please tell.

You shouldn't be putting ANYTHING on a wound. You should be taking this cat to a vet so it can be PROPERLY cleaned and dressed and then the cat given antibiotics so it doesn't end up infected.

I am so sick of people like you. Clearly you allowed this cat to free roam outdoors and now you're too cheap to get her to the vet when she inevitably ends up wounded. Shame on you.

You shouldn't be putting ANYTHING on a wound. You should be taking this cat to a vet so it can be PROPERLY cleaned and dressed and then the cat given antibiotics so it doesn't end up infected.

I am so sick of people like you. Clearly you allowed this cat to free roam outdoors and now you're too cheap to get her to the vet when she inevitably ends up wounded. Shame on you.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, (cannot prounounce your name) - ring the vet up, and ask (i assume nothing labeled on the bottle). I agree with you, i would`nt wanna guess the ratio either X

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, (cannot prounounce your name) - ring the vet up, and ask (i assume nothing labeled on the bottle). I agree with you, i would`nt wanna guess the ratio either X

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information