I love the way my Nokia 3650 works (when it works). As I've owned it it has crashed more and more frequently ... plus when I pull it out of my pocket to use it seems to have lost the sense of wonder most people had for it ... now it's just a big candy bar phone. So I'm on the hunt.

Could folks please offer ideas for a phone that meets these requirements:

- Must work with Mac OS X 10.4.5; iSync 2.1.1 ... I've read too many horror stories over the past few days about this phone synching well with iSync through PocketMac once, but then all entries slowly being changed, or companies like RIM simply deciding to not create the software necessary for Apple to tie into their phones, etc.

- Bluetooth is a nice addition ... For easy synching but also because I have a piece of software on my Mac BluePhoneElite that connects with my 3650 when it comes into range of the computer. I can set up ringtones on my computer then so that when the phone is happily charging someplace in the house, my computer will ring when the phone gets a call. Very nice.

- Must have an ADDRESS BOOK ... Was thinking about the RAZR til I learned that it had a phone book, not an address book. I want addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, notes, etc all associated with each entry in my address book. If the phone cannot support that, I'm not interested.

- Must have a usable calendar/to-do list that synchs with iSync as above.

- A camera is nice but not necessary.

- Basically a phone with good addressing/calendaring features that synchs with a Mac.

I'm posting this in HowardForums because I'm just tired of talking to T-Mobile people telling me that the BlackBerry synchs wonderfully with Macintosh, when I know full well it doesn't; and I'm tired of digging around online on several websites trying to find what phone does what best. Ugh.

The N-90 looks great! But does it meet the needs above?

Thanks!