Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

A 3G Flip-phone with FM Radio

I'm looking for a 3G flipphone that has FM Radio, does anyone know of any? I was looking at the Samsung Z500 before and i like it but it doesn't have the radio

Am currently using a Motorola v525 and I love it, but the earpiece is dying out so i have to use speakerphone to hear people. I also love the datebook/organizer/calender in the motorola v-series, I need a phone with something similar. (In particular to add reminder/events that repeat on day/week etc. and remind me 5min to X hours before the event..)

So what do you suggest?

Oh and i was hoping for something that had at least 1 MP for the camera (but most of the 3g phones do anyway so yeah..)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Nokia N71, Nokia N92, and Samsung Z710 are all 3G Flip Phones but they aren't out yet. I dont think there are any 3G Flips that are currently out in the market. Why do you need 3G? Does Australia even support 3G? There are alot of other phones you can be looking as as a upgrades to the Motorola. It doesn't neccasarily have to be 3G. 3G Phones are usually overpriced or just plain exensive so yeah.

Yes 3G is out in australia. And I've found many 3G flip phones, but none of them have FM Radio, and im inclined to believe atm that such a thing doesn't exist I've been searching for ages, and it appears there are only about 3 3g phones with fm radio, and none of them are flip..

Anyway, seeing as I can't have the feature, I'll most likely be buying a Motorola V3X. I just need to find a good price for it here...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information