Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need a new phone(Help)

yay for me well im going to bed now. when i get up, i will be 17 yay

and my w900 should be at my doorstep, perfect timing! birthday present from myself!

goodnight....

Need a new phone(Help)

arhz..interestin fight..i'll pop once in awhile to see the fight..lol..though i must say,braindead's right..u gotta least ur specifications b4 we can help out..unless if course u do mean that u just want that 3 fone?i dunno..no sacarsm meant though..but specifics like 2MP fone,bluetooth,two speaker or extra features..else its really like sifting thru the whole network of phones to randomly find one and hope u like it..again no sacarsm or nobility meant..just wanna bring the point across..im sittin in the fence.don aim at me!!

Need a new phone(Help)

wow, some people in here need to grow up a little.

to the op: why the negativity? all he was asking for was some more info so he could help you pick a phone. You listed three very different phones but never said anything about what you wanted in a phone. Also, instead of bumping, you could have just answered his question and your post would have been bumped up.

Need a new phone(Help)

Hey Bud first off I'm not even american, second of all it's idiots like you who stereotype people and make yourself look like an idiot and finally I happen to like the phones that T-Mobile provides and don't want any other. Sound good? OK **** thanks for the lack of help and the blatant stupidity.

Need a new phone(Help)

OKAY THIS THREAD IS CRAP....MODERATOR you know what to do...LOL

Need a new phone(Help)

^ hahaha agreed.

Need a new phone(Help)

I'd have to agree, it's sad when given three phones people can't select the overall winner. I didn't ask for anything else, I don't need to specify what features want or what I need. I gave you three phones, pick one of the three. It is not hard at all.

Need a new phone(Help)

Samsung T809

Need a new phone(Help)

if u got a prob readin it aint my prob and i aint writin one nice long sentence jus becos u sae so.if u cant read don.u won want ur brain exploded over thinkin too much

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need a new phone(Help)

I second the t809... although I've heard of some quality problems with some people. If you need smartphone functionality, go for the SDA.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information