Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Tmob SDA vs T809

I'm switchin from verizon wireless to t-mobile (unless i really like the samsung a930 and can convince my dad to stay with em), but for now, my choice is between these two phones, which will likely be free or very cheap.

I like messin around with these things and think that the SDA would be better for that givin that it is a smartphone. However, i've been unable to get a straight answer on weather or not I can use the wifi to connect to wireless networks without having to pay for t-mobiles data plan.. My school is wireless and my house is also, it would be cool to be able to surf the net on the phone, but Im not payin 29.99 a month for it.

The t809 has a nicer brighter screen but felt like it was gonna break in my hand at the store and it being just a regular phone I wonder what kind of games or apps i can install on it.

What kind of hackin can be done on these phones? I've only used bitpim for my vx6000 but even that allowed me to do a lot of things. It would be cool to use the bluetooth and just install any programs I want for free instead of using t-zone.

I'd probably be fine with the most basic phone they have but that wouldn't be any fun now would it?

thanks

Tmob SDA vs T809

sda is more durable and u can pay like 15 a month just for internet not wifi or vice versa only wifi and no internet

Tmob SDA vs T809

i've handled my friend's t809 quite a few times and sometimes it does feel a bit flimsy, and it is hard to slide open to me... but overall i'd say it's pretty durable

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information