Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Need upgrade to Nokia 6102

This is my first post. I have been pretty happy with my NokiA 6102 but I have a hard time hearing on the phone. It is ok when it is quiet or no background noise but when there is noise, I have trouble hearing. I have Cingular service. I like the features of the phone(vga camera,speakerphone, internet, etc...) but I need something louder. Thanks.

I would say the 6102i. I have had both and my 6102i does seem to have a little bit better ear piece compared to the 6102 despite what some people are saying.

Of cours there is the Slvr L7 and Razr V3 which I found to have great volume and reception. I would pick the Slvr over the Razr because it has itunes and expandbale memory. Also not everyone has one.

Also the D807 has great earpiece volume. I used one in the story for a little while and was very pleased and I ended up ordering one offline.

Will I get better reception with the Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Or even a Sony? The w600i is interesting.

Nokia all the way as far as reception. Out of my 10+ Nokias I have never had a Nokia with bad reception. They have outdone everyone else as far a reception and I would guess they will continue to.

SE does have decent reception. I personally never really owned a w600 I have just used one in store and it had decent reception, not as good as my V3i though. The only SE I have ever owned was the T616 back when I was with Tmobile several years ago. It had good reception, nothing anywhere near Nokias though.

So pretty much Nokia all the way as far as reception. You could get the 6682, its kinda big but its a full featured smart phone. I had one of these before I dropped it off the boat during a family vacation. I dont know why but I have a tendency to break so many phones. It is one of the best phones I have ever owned.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information