Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The day of my birth was miracle enough for a lifetime, thanks!

Forgive others as I have forgiven you.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mine was after my father's suicide. It was the funeral, the presenting of the American flag to us. It was at a country church and we were outside, sky was blue with no clouds. It was very crisp outside. They sounded the trumpets and folded the flag according to the rules and regs. The commanding officer, in his nice pressed uniform handed my mother the flag. My mom embraced the solider and the solider embraced her back. He embraced her for over a minute. The sight of seeing her sobbing and hugging this solider in his presenting, pressed uniform at this country church with this blue sky as their background was really just beautiful. It was the first moment I learned, after my father's death, that I would see beautiful moments in this world again. It was bitter sweet.

The day I officially declared I am an atheist.

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well if i were 15 i'd say that day i asked out the girl i'd been after for months and she said yes and we ended up making out for a good hour and a half. Unfortunately i am not 15, and that turned out to be the biggest waste of time and money in my life, lesson learned. So with me not having lived a full life yet, i'm still relatively young, i will say undecided.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This one time I hooked up with two chicks at once. True story

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Long time ago, probably some time in 2009. Come home from school, sit in front of the computer, write about astrology, translate stuff in front of a desk, lamp is on.

I'm chilling, I'm epic, this is my home base, though life whips me around I'm calm, I'm thrilled, this is the best time of my life. Feeling high, I go downstairs and watch House.

I don't know, it wasn't really a single day, basically every day was good from that period of late 2008 to early 2009. Even school was good. That was sort of a description of several days of my life from that period of time, or how each day was like.

FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Staying up one night in the year 2000 when the Florida recount began. I felt then that the American Government was doomed, and a new opportunity was arising. However, after that came 9/11, and then I learned that the world is dying from Global Warming. So I can still be happy, but I know we are doomed.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After a lamp swinging on a humid summer night in central and western support line and my best friend in the whole world is watching street rally the support of the world, I do not take care of moving the line...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information