Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sony is up shit creek: PS3 is a sales disaster

I dont plan on getting a ps3 til the prices drop, obviously that isnt any time soon.

yeah I think thats impossible since Heavenly Sword is published by Sony.

to you, mr fanboy

You just reek with hate today.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

It's a good thing our internets do reach over there

i had zero interest in the 360 till i played gears

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm pissed my PSP won't sell so I can either buy a 360 or a decent WoW character before the Expansion hits (I made the mistake of selling my old Char.)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I fail to see the connection between credit cards and choice of system.

I thought it was on here. Maybe it was hundred years war?

After reading all that i had to chime in....forgive my spelling its not my strong suit.....i had the ps1 and 2....still play my ps2.....i waited in line for my wii.....shit i waited in line for my ps2.....secound dude in bolth lines....anywho....im sure im gonna be pickin up a 360 within the year....i waited untill the ps3 came out to compair.....and it dosent have to do with the price its the exclusive games....wich you all talked about...........what i want to share is that my parents beg me to bring my wii over on sundays.....and thay fuckin hate video games.....thinks of them as mind rotting and such....but when you got your parents boxing in your living room you will see that the nintendo is going to be as big as the ipod.....almost every household will have one.....and this is JUST bassed off of the pack in game.......the older croud is eatting this consoule up......it gets the family chatting....un like sitting around and watching a movie.....i got zelda on day one because its a blockbuster game.....with top of the line gamecube graphics.... will the graphics improve ....yes....but not a huge leap from where thay are at right now with zelda.....they will never compare to the 360 or ps3....and thay are outselling everything......i think what all of you are forgetting is besides the fact of the ps3 and 360 sharing almost simmerlar titles in games....and your waiting for that one game to hit that will distroy the competition.......the little engion that could aka nintendo is sitting on MoNsters......and im a totaly and unbias gamer i could give a shit about hd or BR .....i use to rock a mini disc player....mostly used it for bootleging concerts....but shit all you could find for that to buy in the store was bruse springstean and michal jackson....anyways im off the topic.....when you think that ps3 and 360s will be dropping there monsters and there sales will go up......reamber your parents....and how most of them have probley seen played and even enjoyed a little plumber called Mario......when that shit hits......will be the time you can start finding the wii readly avalibal in stores.....mario will come out......you wont be able to find a wii for another 3 months....then theres metroid.......i say if your not a lucky person who gets to the store in the am you wont have a wii.untill next xmass.....or if people start to get board.....but in an ADD world....the wii will force people to slow down.....and wait and anticipate allllllll of there blockbuster games just like the good old days....i reamber waiting in line for mario 3 .....i was like 9 years old...outside of a kmart with my mom....anywaya...if you dont want one thats cool too....ive never played an xbox and im going to have one for the fact....maybe halo is good haha....and grand theft auto is on bolth platforms....and gears of war looks like the shit.....that being said.....rip me apart cuz i dont give a fuck.....im going bowling in my living room now......then maybe san andrais on my ps2.....who knows....all i know is if you want that motocrap game in the stores for the ps3 and thats your selling point.....just pick it up for 20 bucks for the ps2 cuz then it can rumble

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information