Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Sony is up shit creek: PS3 is a sales disaster

I loved my dreamcast

is the 120 shipping?

god this is so stupid...

ps2 sales are through the roof! people are just still happy with their ps2s and the games that are coming out for it...when more ps3 games are on shelves, you will see more ps3's in homes. ugh i don't know why people bitch about this shit...

We're American. Hellooooo, credit card?

Not sure, My 360 hasn't be bad, but a buddy told him MS quoted him 120 bucks.

but you're paying for 3 weeks of not owning the gaming system...sounds like a nice trade off

Gears Of War

I'm selling my PSP so I can buy a 360 and GoW.

Probably Lost Planet too, but I may rent that first

I would also bet the day Halo 3 comes out, 360 sales sky rocket. That's why I hadn't bought one thus far. Then GoW hit and I really want one now.

Feburary, March, April - tax time.

LOL at Sony fucks hoping that people are going to waste their tax refunds on the PS3. WTF?????

People don't want it now, why the fuck are they going to want it in March? It will be the same damn price.

And if people need their tax refund to afford the PS3, well, then they aren't the sort to own a PS3 anyways. PS3 owners are the type who have enough money to own an HDTV, who aren't the people who need a damn tax refund in order to afford the console. People who live paycheck to paycheck are not the people who buy PS3s.

PS3s will suck shit in sales month after month all throughout 2007. The only way their sales will pick up is if there is a price drop, which doesn't seem likely until late 2008. Sony is alreay losing $250 per every PS3 sold, and are already $2 billion in the red from PS3 research and development. They are NOT going to drop the price anytime soon. They simply can't afford to.

With Wii absolutely fucking destroying PS3s in Japan, with PS3s debuting at a ridiculous price in Europe (yes, higher than even in the US), and with 360 getting Halo 3 this fall along with a $100 price drop, Sony is seriously, absolutely, fucked.

you are an idiot. I dont want my Wii right now but prolly will want it later on in the year when more games come out. PS3 sales will pick up later in the year.. maybe you will get an av too!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information