Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The 'Transformers Sucked' Thread

Well, at least you explained yourself. However, I liked the movie. I do agree with a few points you make.

My major gripe is the fact that the Transformers were barely the focus of the fucking movie. It was more like a love story with some robots fighting in the background, well, except for the first half where it's basically Bumblebee driving around.

I'll tell you like I told everyone else. You are NOT a film critic, you bitch about the stupidest shit. Your opinion is invalidated because YOU are not a director. HOWEVER mine is not invalidated because I am not critiquing the film, I enjoyed it and over looked flaws. SUCK IT. So with that said, Tell ya what, make Transformers 2 and if you do better, i will retract my followin insult.

Stupid wanna be know it all under developed cock bullet cum guzzling gutter twat!

That is all

EDIT: Faggot ass May 07's...

wasn't really a personal attack but whatever

Best logics evar!

should have taken out the "hackers" subplot and focused more on the decepticons....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I bet a Voltron movie would suck in your eyes also...

I am defending Transformers because it was a movie based of an 80's cartoon.

Thank god some of the lameness was left out. The 80's Transformers was great for its time and some toys looked like crap. I went to wal mart about an hour ago bared out and thought the newer toys top some of the older toys.

Who care any way, either you liked or your didn't; come the fuck on IT JUST A FUCKIN' MOVIE! and it was fun as hell to watch.

Opinions are like assholes, we all got one.

nuff said!

Here's the review I posted on Fandango.com.

That being said, I need to see it again to pick up on all the cool stuff I missed out on due to holding my head in my hands so often.

The biggest problem was that after all of the bots showed up they had too many (mostly pointless) storylines to juggle and didn't give any one of the subplots any justice. The beginning was pretty concise and you actually had a feel for some of the characters, then they just threw all of these sub plots at you and they convened in the finale for one gigantic train wreck of

Unless of course you agree with it then it's a great opinion. But if you don't agree, then all of a sudden opinions are compared to assholes.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information