Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

The 'Transformers Sucked' Thread

I think you need some trim STAT!

I could cut at least an hour from the movie. And then add an hour of what SHOULD'VE been in there.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

So because he's not a director/ film critic he can't point out the glaring problems with the film, if an architect designs a structurally unsound bridge and it collapses killing people, are you going to say I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU DO BETTER!!!1111ONEONEone

wow, i would hate to watch movies with you people. just watch and enjoy. loosen up and stop critiquing every little thing. "oh no wasnt what i wanted." bla bla bla. nothing is ever perfect. i see your points and can agree with some of them but i still watched the entire movie and can say i enjoyed.

Pretty much. Like I said, they were trying to keep too many stories alive and not doing a good job at keeping all of the balls in the air.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

its the perfect summer blockbuster movie. Even movie crtics thought it was fun. They're not making saving private ryan here....in the end, we see the movies to see transformers do their thing......

Let your guard down and enjoy the movie for what it is......

The movie was great because

1) it brought the transformers to life
    2) trademark Bay action scenes

Anything else is bonus.

after Sam and crew left the dam I really couldnt care less if John tuturo and A.A. gets killed by frenzy. They could have just done without that little pointless fight

I can't believe so many people liked it, I thought this movie was TERRIBLE.

Everything in it was so cliche, it was unbelievable.

I mean seriously. Every girl in the movie is hot. The beginning scene with 'i just want to hold my child for the first time'. The nerd getting the hot girl over the jock. the mini-transformer robots all acting like robot versions of jar jar binx with their constant jittery movement and twittering sounds. The fake ass computer stuff (i.e. "look at this signal, omfg this pink and blue line on the screen tells us so much!" oh wow, a robot on an airplane can somehow get into the national defense computers and in seconds download all the information in the world, etc.) The fact that there's a hot german computer hacker who has a "computer hacker friend" that did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING DURING THE ENTIRE MOVIE! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE FOR COMIC RELIEF AND HE WASN'T EVEN FUNNY! parents that "don't realize" there are freaking 3 story tall robots outside the house. the sector 7 guy who we're supposed to believe is a high ranking government official, but is played as the same character as the butler from Mr. Deeds. The giant transformer that can smash through walls, move ridiculously fast, and yet can't catch a teenage boy running up some stairs. the list goes on and on... just everything was SO CORNY, it was pathetic.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Enlighten me.

I don't even like voltron, lol. Not only did I never say I liked voltron, I never said anything about a voltron movie. Stop repeating your demented, incompetent mantra. I've had the avatar for like 6 years, originally when I started using it I just thought it looked cool, now I just use it because people recognize it.

Most people, like this retard, are completely unable to analyze a situation objectively. I have friends like this, who, when I'm agreeing with them, will take my word for gospel, but when I have a dissenting opinion they completely disregard it. When, in reality, we are all flawed, and you should seek out dissenting opinions to improve your own, you only find truth through conflict.

I saw it with 4 people, I didn't say anything during the movie and afterward when they were shitting their pants about some stupid robots I just said I thought it sucked, they pressed me on it and I gave them a few reasons why, they told me I was retarded and that was it.

I'm not over-analyzing, again, I DIDN'T JUST SIT THERE IN THE MOVIE AND LOOK FOR FLAWS, FUCKING STOP ASSUMING THAT. This is just me transcribing what I remember disliking that led me to hate the movie as a whole. If I actually watched it and took notes to bitch on the internet I'd probably have 50+ points. We don't just go to a movie to hate it, I was fucking trying to like it. I'm tired of repeating this.

Fucking word. One long list of boring stereotypes, they seemed to want to squeeze them all in.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information