Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sis wants drop-dead gorgeous phone

Wow Braindead, I've never seen it before, but that LG Shine is SEXY! I'd get that. Second choice might be the Samsung D900 slider or D830 flip. Both are super slim.

Pics of Sister

Played around with the LG Shine, WORST slide mechanism known to man, and feels very heavy and the scroll button is HARD. I'd never look at LG Shine.
    PS: U600 is quad band. Has a nice camera too.

haha Shine.

krazrs are nice and shiney, white chocolate LG is super sic

A lot of you mentioned either phones that lack the 850 MHz band or have absolutely no feminine appeal. While I initially questioned the importance of the 850 MHz band, after having a lengthy discussion about it in the at&t forum (and several others identical to it), I feel that it still is somewhat necessary to have.

A lot of phones also mentioned have no feminine appeal. Sony Ericssons may have a lot of features, but they aren't that pretty, especially in female eyes.

I'm now also shopping for my mom. My mom really likes blues or greens, and she's in love with the PEBL, but if you have any other suggestions, I'm open to them. My sister will grab any phone that's pink, purple, or red in a second.

I looked for an unbranded unlocked 850/1800/1900 Nokia 5300, but I could find very few, and when I did, the site seemed misunderstood when it came to the frequencies.

how much are you wiling to spend?

EDIT: oops. i didn't see the first page . i would say many samsungs and LGs look the most stylish. LG chocolate and shine look really nice.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Moto KRZRs still look pretty sweet and come in a bunch of colors and of course they are GSM quadband.

Sony Ericssons is getting better in looks. Take a look at the S500 and the Z750, which are also GSM quadband.

As far as Nokias go, looks wise, I really like the N76, which also has quad GSM but unfortunately no 3G for the US at least.

Samsungs have some really nice ones, especially the U series phones, but they seem to be partial to black and silver colors and not much else.

LG also has some really nice looking ones, but I don't think they have any 850 band phones in their GSM lineup.

get a 7390, id so date ur sister

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

My brother has a K1m on Verizon, and it's been nothing but trouble... battery constantly dies, caller ID doesn't work, etc. Does this follow through on the K1?

Even I like the Z750's design, but I don't think it's available yet. Will it be out by September 1st, when we're planning on switching to at&t? Will it fall into my price range?

I'm sure she'd like the N76, but it is pricey and out of my range. I don't care too much about UMTS, but UMTS 2100 would be nice to have in Europe or if we ever go to Japan.

I had really bad luck with a multitude of CDMA Samsungs, but they were all developed and purchased at least two years ago. I'm interested to try a GSM Samsung. I didn't like the Green and white interface used in some of the CDMA ones; are the GSM ones any better?

I also like the LGs, but I don't know much about them, and most of them don't have 850.

OK! Shall I e-mail you her number?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information