Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: activity home?

activity home?

Good to know. Thanks for the quick replies.

activity home?

I got the same error. Is there a fix for it?
    I'm on Cynogen Mod 4.2.11.1

activity home?

When you flashed you rom did you run fix_permissions from the recovery console? That fixes alot of f/c's and other problems.

activity home?

No, I did not run fix_permissions as didn't know about it. I removed a few apps that were always resident like Amazon MP3 etc to free up to ~20Mb memory free. Also cleared the Browser Cache was 4Mb which I cleared up.

I'm now running fix_permissions, but will need to see how it works after it. Also, it was starting to get slow as well when I got errors.

Thanks much for the help! Will let you know if I can get rid of this problem.

activity home?

This may sound odd, but I get the same issue. I'm looking at the AmonRA recovery console, but I can't see the fix_permissions option.

activity home?

When you are in RA recovery you can go to recovery console, 1. type enter and then type fix_permissions or 2. when you go to the recovery cosone type enter and then type utility and it should be option 2.

activity home?

OK, just done fix_permissions and fixed apk's, but I'm still getting the same error (on the latest cyan)

Confused

activity home?

What is the error? Also from the main recovery screen you can select other and try fix uid mismatches.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information