Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Notepad Icon replaced by Home Icon???

I have 2 Tungsten T5's. One is a spare. On the main one I noticed today that the Notepad icon has disappeared from the screen (normally its above the memo icon), across from Tasks and Calculator.

On the spare one, the same thing has happened and in fact it has another icon also which has replaced the memo icon. It has replaced it with Bejewelled.

I didnt change it, nor do I know how to put it back.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Notepad Icon replaced by Home Icon???

Do you mean the 4 icons that appear both sides of the grafitti area? Each one of these 4 icons can be customized to your personal preferences. Simply tap and hold on the icon, and you'll be shown a list of all the programs installed on your T5, plus 3 more options (Home, Menu, Find). Just tap on the program or command you want, and repeat for the other icons.

If you don't see any of the 4 icons, and just see the grafitti area, then tap and hold on the rightmost icon in the T5's status bar. This lets you choose how to display the grafitti area (grafitti + 4 icons, keyboard, or just grafitti).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information