Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What does your launcher look like?

What do you mean I see it...

Since I've been getting into screen shots lately, here's what my TX looks like today, with and without my version of the Atomik Keyboard. This is my "Main" category which are the apps I use most often. That means what populates this tab can change. For example, right now I am experimenting a lot with MyKbd, but eventually that will go to my apps or System tabs.

I really like the Linux-inspired ZLCrystal theme, though I don't use those icons for everything (in this category, only one is the actual ZLCrystal icon).

I keep things simple and spare. No background image, just color. Many tabs with no more than 9 icons (all programs are two taps away, even when the keyboard is up). Some useful Zl features on the bottom button bar. I don't bther hiding the ALL tab, but I never use it.

Man do I love HRCaptDA! :newpalm:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi,

Just got my OS5 High res device and I was scrolling this thread looking for a great Theme for my ZLauncher, and I really fall for this one : I love the icons, and the graphics...

Unluckilly, DBH who posted this Theme didn't include where to find it r what its name was, and he doesn't answer my MP

I don't know if tis one is the same, but it's pretty cool too...

Anyone to help me ?

I do believe my teeth just fell out of my head because of candy rot:newpalm:

The most important thing to understand in this is: Your Palm handheld will not look like any of these, unless you install a 3rd party launcher.

Look at:
    www.zztechs.com
    www.pocketsensei.com
    http://www.megasoft2000.com/product....t=MegaLauncher

Those are just a few to get you started...

Backgrounds are just that. An image used as your background image, just like on your home or work computer.

Themes are available at a multitude of places, including the launcher developers websites. Also look at www.palmgear.com and www.freewarepalm.com and look them up by searching for the name of the launcher.

Layouts are determined by the launcher that you use. Some are more customizeable than others. SilverScreen for example, you can only change the look of the icons. You can't change the layout, or the function of the buttons. ZLauncher, you can change the look of the buttons, the layout, the function of the buttons, etc, etc..

You'll find out a whole lot more by researching Launchers on here and on Palmgear.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Didn't notice. He snuck in under the radar as I was posting. Sneaky Streaky!

Streaky's post has the file, 2nd post has the description and system requirements. :newpalm:

I downloaded facer to compare to zlauncher. interesting program. Like the weather plug in. I wish zlauncher had it. Here is the screen of my demo.

This is a great skin. I use it with sjweise's mac background and font set. I'm really pleased with how clean it looks on my TC! Thanks to all who've posted skins and launchers.

cheers,
    james

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well, I finally bit the bullet last night and switched from SilverScreen to ZLauncher - I have to say... ...I have been utterly blown away by the power and flexibility of this launcher. Although not quite the 'zen' of SilverScreen design in blending in with the 'palm application' style, the adaptability and tiny footprint (in comparison) more than makes up for it. Indeed, there was so much muffled tapping and excited squeals of delight in bed last night in our house - right through to the early hours - that the other half thought I'd brought a gerbil to bed again...

The only gripe (and it is a small one) is that Aeroplayer is not recognised as a built-in player, unlike Pocket Tunes, etc. But I can cheerfully live with that. I have no gripe with SilverScreen and would continue to recommend it to a certain type of user. But wow. And... err... wow again.

* they always go a little limp after Christmas

I like this one. nice work guys.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information