Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Instructions
    things you'll need:

3/4 cup water
    2 cups bread flour
    1 tablespoon dry milk
    1 and 1/2 tablespoons of sugar
    1 teaspoon salt
    1 tablespoon butter
    2 and 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast or 1 teaspoon fast rise yeast
    Oven mitts
    Wire rack

Get what you need for every
    project at HomeDepot.com

Pull open the lid of the Goldstar HB-020E bread maker, grip the handle of the bread pan, turn it to the right and pull it out of the machine.

Slide the notched kneading blade onto the edge of the bread pan.

Pour the water into the bread pan and then add the remaining ingredients, except for the yeast. Add the yeast to the bread pan last.

Insert the bread pan back into the bread maker with "Front" facing the front of the machine, and twist it to the left to lock it in place.

Close the Goldstar HB-020E lid and plug the machine into an electrical outlet. The display on the machine will light up.

Press the "Program Select" button until the "Basic Bread" indicator light turns on, and then press the "Baking Control" button to choose "Light," "Medium" or "Dark" crust.

Push the up arrow button next to the word "Timer" to set how many hours and minutes you want to wait for the baked bread, and then press the "Start" button. For example, if it's 3 p.m. and you want the bread completed by 9 p.m., press the up arrow button until "6:00" shows on the screen, since it's six hours until you want the bread. If you don't want to use the timer feature, press the "Start" button after selecting the program and crust type.

Press the "Stop" button for one second when the bread has finished. Remove the bread pan from the machine while wearing oven mitts, tip the bread pan over a wire rack and shake the pan until the bread slides out. Allow the bread to cool before serving.

This is all I could find. Hope it helps!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What sized loaf does a GoldStar HB-020E breadmaker make?

I found a bread machine in the bottom of my husband's closet and would like to use it, but there's no manual. I found instructions on the order you put the ingredients into the pan,but not what size pan it is...and that's important. Does anyone know what sized loaf the Goldstar HB-020E breadmachine makes? I've found the manual on-line, but they want to charge for the download. Thank You!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information