Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Voicemail Notification

For some reason, the 'new voicemail' notification refuses to leave my notification bar. I have no new voicemail, and i've tried restarting the phone altogether. Plus, there's no 'clear notifications' button for voicemail notifications.

Can anyone help me out with this?

Voicemail Notification

you gotta listen to the whole message so it gets flagged as old. or delete the message.

Voicemail Notification

Everything is completely cleared out. I've listened to all my messages, and deleted them all. I don't even have any saved messages. The lady just comes on and starts talking about 'mailbox options'.

Voicemail Notification

when i first got my G1 i had this problem aswell ! it was there for days and was pretty annoying.. Called T-Mo they told me to power down the phone and keep the SIM out for a few mins, Wham it back in and it should work !

If not u could always call urself. leave a Short message, Listen to the full message then delete it, that should solve it too !

Voicemail Notification

I too have had the same problem since Tuesday. I do not have any new voice messages. However, the notification won't go away. I have shut down my phone and taken the Sim card out. As soon as my phone reboots that stupid icon immediately pops up. I was wondering did it have anything to do with Phone Fusion.

Voicemail Notification

Just call yourself and leave a voice message, but you have to use the Tmobile voicemail system, the Phonefusion system. After you listen to the whole message, delete it and the annoying icon should go away.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Voicemail Notification

I have had that issue before, and with other phones too. I believe it is an issue on the carrier's side, where they do not properly convey an "all clear" message back to the phone so that the voicemail icon disappears.

I've noticed this also on other carriers and other type of phones when managing a fleet of blackberries. It should eventually go away. Sometimes it's hours, others it's weeks. You can try to follow the carrier's advice, but it may or may not work all the time.

It should correct itself, but if you're impatient... you could call yourself and leave some test voice messages, then checking your voicemail via the G1 and deleting them to attempt to have the "all clear" message sent.

Either way... Good Luck...

Voicemail Notification

It worked! It's finally gone. Time to do the happy dance. Thanks!

Voicemail Notification

What worked for you? Just waiting or rebooting with sim out etc? I have the same problem since installing hullomail. Tried changingg the voicemail number in settings but still no luck.

Voicemail Notification

I have the same bleeding problem and it's only started today!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information