Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! "Scooby Dudes" Talkback (Spoilers)

Another new episode of "Get a Clue!" airs today.

Episode 24 - "Scooby Dudes"
    Original Airdate - February 23, 2008

Dr. Phibes plans to avenge his unhappy childhood by unleashing a stampede of genetically engineered chicken bulls on the Western Tri-State Fair. Shaggy and Scooby must now find a way to stop him, while facing purring vultures, a hissing goat, and an 11-foot cross-eyed rooster.

Comments?

Looks like once again they've taken an episode title from "A Pup Named Scooby Doo."

Anyway, I liked this episode. I was sort of interested in Dr. Phibes' backstory about him inventing that doo-hickey that will speed up the process of the chicken laying eggs and having people laugh at him. It sort of reminded me of the KP ep where it was established that Dr. Drakken became a villain because people laughed at his bebe-bot science project. Just thought I'd point that out. That may establish how Phibes had become evil. I sort of thought of him as being pure evil before, but I guess I was wrong.

Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! "Scooby Dudes" Talkback (Spoilers)

I enjoyed the episode myself. I was shocked we got a little more info on Dr.Phibes past, I didn't think they'd ever show some thing on it. There were a lot of funny bits in it. Finally next weekend I'll get to see the episode I missed

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information