Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

iPhone 4 vs. Nexus One

Zipping through homescreens faster on an iPhone? That's nonsense. Android does it faster, not just matching the iPhone in terms of screen speed and touch sensitivity, but also able to hit to the center screen with the home screen button, or the ability to display all screens at once and go to which one you want.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

iPhone 4 vs. Nexus One

One thing I noticed about those who think the Iphone 3gs/4g is speedier than the N1 is that......they never actually use Custom ROM N1 from XDA developer. no point beating the dead horse.

iPhone 4 vs. Nexus One

Not a day goes where i havent considered dropping my iPhone 4 for a Nexus/Desire. :-/

iPhone 4 vs. Nexus One

What's the hold up? Sell the iP4 for a decent profit and buy the N1!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

iPhone 4 vs. Nexus One

Actually I just did . Got a new one so I can return for a refund if I don't want it! I'm sure I will tho. Loved my old n1, I just got money happy when the latest and greatest comes out (iP4)

iPhone 4 vs. Nexus One

Works better; but is it useful? The only reason it "works better" because a lot of functionality has been stripped away.

I'm sorry, but aside from the apps, the operating system that the iPhone uses is really boring and dull. And there isn't much that you can do with it. I feel like even some of the Android apps on Nexus One are far superior in functionality than the same ones on for iOS, even though Apple is known for their apps. The apps might not be prettier, but they're far more usable.

iPhone 4 vs. Nexus One

Actually, iPhone 3GS was never faster than the Nexus One on its original Android 2.1. Much less compared to Froyo.

Furthermore Android 2.1 on some handsets like the Samsung Galaxy S and HTC Desire feels faster than the Nexus One due to localized driver optimizations.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

iPhone 4 vs. Nexus One

At least on my old Nexus One, just scrolling through the homescreens was faster. 3GS vs. Android 2.1

iPhone 4 vs. Nexus One

I might actually be the only one on the planet who will say this, but i actually like the trackball! Its easier then using the microscope thing that iOS has for selecting where you want to put your cursor. Either way, it looks like its in the correct place, and its not in the way of anything.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information