Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rant on the London Riots?

I thought I would have a little rant about the london riots

Is it me or as a nation did we kinda have this coming? The people causing the riots are probably all on benefits probably because they dont wanna work and get free healthcare and now they wanna destroy the fucking country. Us generate folks pay taxes to these scum and this is what we get. These monsters are setting fire to houses and businesses destroying lives both physically and psychologically. Call me naive but im pretty sure immigration would have something to do with this too. Lowlife pr!cks from 3rd world countries come over here nice and easy, have no respect for our country and want to ruin it. Of course its not all immigrants causing it, Im sure there are a lot of British people doing it too. I dont believe its a matter of race anymore regardless of the killing of that Mark Duggan. There's also a video on you tube of a boy who has a broken jaw and broken teeth, bleeding on the floor in Barking and one of the thugs picks him up then robs him. It makes me sick.
    What is everybody elses opinion on the matter?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's important to deal with situations like this firmly but objectively. The people responsible need to be punished and made an example of but we must never forget that it's justice we need and not revenge.

Anger and rage blind us and cloud our judgement in situations like this. Swift and decisive action is needed - but so is a clear head.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with you and felt really angry when someone who had his back to the news camera started blathering on about these thugs deprived childhoods!!, If I swore I would have said F**** OFF!, I had a difficult childhood but was a well behaved, respectful teenager and still am. Sadly we have a generation of utter lazy toads who take anything they can get for free to avoid working and then try to turn someone elses grief into a situation that 'allows' them to use violence and force to steal even more. Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information