Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What to do? confess to him or move on?

I love a guy friend but we've been through a lot and on top of that I love him but neither he or me say how we feel, and the worse thing is that I feel like I began to "obsessed" with him, I tried to move on, to delete him from facebook and windows live Messenger but I CAN'T I love him so much that it hurts realizing he might never say a thing...I'm an old fashion person and to me the man is the one who should approach the girl in this case me... but I hate the we are both playing this game and we love it but at the same time is tearing me apart....
    ... and to be honest I can really say I fell in love with him for the first time... I run away from love, yes I am shy, but when I was with him or when we talked (computer to computer) and we laugh everything seems wonderful... =/
    But I also feel he knows and he just playing with me, I'd like to run away from him but something keeps me "tied" to him it's so strange, is like I love him and yet I'm glad I'm not with him...
    But if I confess and let's say he's seeing another girl...isn't that me putting everything to him so easy? he puts small messages on his hotmail account and facebook and yet he doesn't say a thing. I'm afraid to take that step and let him know how I feel I really am =S I shed a lot of tears for that guy and sometimes he doesn't deserve those tears or me as a friend... but how long am I willing to play this game? How long? =(

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    just tell him the truth, guys these days are shy as hell and barel ever approach the girl so unless u like feeling like that i suggest u go get ur man!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know how you feel. I am so shy and always wonder why guys won't make the first move anymore. I know the pain that you are going through and I feel so bad for you. If I could go into the past and change the way I did things I would. If I were you I would at least send him a letter in an email letting him know how you feel and add that you hope if he doesn't feel the same way you do not lose a friend...

Trust me, as embarrassing as this may be you need to take the first step some time and get it out in the open. He may share your feelings or he might not but if you don't you'll always wonder what could of been if you had only told him.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you love him so trying to move on will be hard its better to confess u never know goodluck hope this helped ^_^

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    confess, ask him to a movie or to go out with friends, as long as those friends are both guys and girls... your not asking him out so you can keep your old fashion ways, but your still making a move

I sympathise with your situation and the way I see it is that it really boils down to the fact that you have two choices: Either you dont say anything to him and simply put up with the situation continuing the way it is, possibly indefinitely, OR you tell this guy that you have feelings for him and see what he says. Unfortunately the second option requires some bravery on your part as you dont know if he feels the same about you, or how he will react to you having feelings for him, but if he is as good a friend as you have said he should at least be understanding and not willing to lose your friendship. If he feels the same way about you he may just be waiting for you to say something as he may be unwilling to risk your friendship by telling you that he likes you romantically, or if he doesnt have feelings for you at least you will know what the situation is and where you stand. Good luck sweetheart x

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flip a coin between you making the first move or running away.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information