Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 273 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

*OFFICIAL THREAD: Nokia N86 8MP

this is disapointing to to hear internet radio is important to me. Anybody else have problems with this? Internet radio works flawlessly on my e75 why cant they get it right on a N class phone?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone have a changelog for version 21? Hope it fixes some of the browser issues. And of course the keypad tones for the crybabies. Waaaa....the noise doesn't come out when I push the button...waaaa....the n86 sucks....I wanna hear the beep....waaa...nokia sucks....

Probably won't be around for north american version for a while.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

everytime you post it makes me want the N86 more and more! I have the N97 but I'm not impressed with Nokia's implementation of touch on the S60 platform. Looks to me like the N86 is their most solid offering at the moment.

Yeah....If you do indeed have an N85 with a sturdy build, I really see no reason to upgrade to the N86.

I tried 3 different version of the N85, & all were simply not up to snuff.

I guess this statement at the end is a little disturbing. "However, I do think it's fair to say that the new N86 does manage to show its imaging prowess. There are some obvious examples of superiority and consistently good performance across the full range of photos. I was also surprised by the relative weakness of the N97."

If you were a person considering the n86 (which I was.. I mean am) How would you take this review?

I would assume that the n86 is as capable or better than the n82 at taking pictures.

I'm tired of reviewers taking "staged" pictures when comparing phones. As I already stated, take the n86 out to a bar, or maybe to an evening campfire and snap some real world shots of people.

Is it too much to ask. Maybe its me, but most of my pictures take with my n82 are spur of the moment, auto setting, flash on, and in variably lit conditions.

Its kinda like selling a car that can go 50 miles a gallon, unfortunately you cannot go over 5 mph at any time while driving the car. Thats not real world.

^^^^
    something must be wrong with ur n86. mine dont have any issues U mentioned about camera.. ver 20 has made it a excellent camera phone .. only pixon 12 can be better than this .. try hard reset and see if those issues are still there ..

Thanks for the suggestion. I already tried the new Jabra Extreme and had a similar problem: upon connection volume level is super low, sometimes inaudible, but then is loud and clear after switching to the handset and back to bluetooth with the right function key.

I did not have problems like this with the Motorola HX1, BlueAnt Q1, Sound ID 400, Jawbone Prime, or Plantronics 975 (I think, I don't actually remember on this one). But none of them really lived up to their noise cancellation claims. (Yeah, I tried a lot of headsets recently.) Only the Voyager Pro was halfway decent for me, which unfortunately has this issue of making an initial bad connection and requiring switching to the handset and back.

Anyway, I guess as you say the N86 is finicky with some models or manufacturers.

Slingplayer is not compatible with FP2 devices....hence it will not work on the N86 unit.

I'm not a T9 fan in the least. BUT I do like the N86. How do you program words into T9 so I don't have to switch to manual entry for certain words.

I received a e-mail today that after 30 days I can either pay or my account will be deleated and it will no longer work.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information