Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 802 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast

*OFFICIAL THREAD: Nokia N97

1. This is actually the first demo where I've seen it in the browser unless they were trying to bring it up. I guess he didn't have it in Full Screen mode.

Wish it could be less laggy, oh well.

Still haven't decided what theme would look best on the white N97.

Maybe but its not THAT small. I fear I might be ruined by the sexiness that is the E71.

i-sms , is conversation app for s60 v5 . A lot of ppl here who owns s60 5th device are happy with this app more than nokia conversation

not to crap on the tmobile 3g hope, but this phone began development at least 1 year ago, when tmobile 3G wasnt even a thought yet because it didnt exist yet. there's just no way the n97 is gonna have tmobile 3g frequencies. maybe its possible that they will come out with a variant for tmobile 3g, but i can guarantee that this phone was already about finished a few months ago when tmobile 3g first went live, so its very unlikely that AWS bands made it into any type of project plan for the n97.

and honestly, now that ATT data is cheaper than tmobile 3g data, and att has 850 band and a bigger network, i think att is now the better deal and better choice as a carrier anyway, so i'd make the switch if out of contract. though i guess the voice plans might still be cheaper.

It's due for an update, so I'm hoping it'll happen in MWC 09.

Who me? :hehehe:

You really think the built-in compass is magnetic?

Agree totally that for the $300-350 it is excellent. I can't complain. I even got used to it for the most part. I just stopped browsing on my phone and instead waited until I got home to use a laptop. But paying $800 for the same thing with a pull out keyboard and some chrome is a bit much don't you think? You're getting into territory that is occupied by better products.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.2; U; Series60/3.1 NokiaE71-2/200.21.118; Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 ) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413)

This is my first time preordering anything with them but I've purchased phones from them in the past. Never had a problem

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information