Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Battle Of The Phones: N900, Nexus one, bb storm2, and more

okay i had an n97 but it was stolen and now when i look for a phone, i think i want to move past the n97 since i've been there and done that

here are my top choices but i honestly have no clue as to which i like more :help:

Nokia n900- upgraded super version of the n97, has a cool screen, heard it has a cool interface - but the keyboard looks squished compared to the n97

Nexus One- looks cool, I LOVE TOUCH PHONES, heard it has a cool interface- no keyboard (not a HUGE deal...), i heard htc phones have alot of issues

BlackBerry Storm 2- is super pretty, CANADIAN!! :clapping: has a great big screen, is pretty -- may be too business-y for me..i dunno, may not be as fun if just for personal...

Nokia e72- mm its pretty... thats pretty much it.. not touch screen..but pretty

Nokia express music 5530- looks pretty, but not as cool as the n900 or n97

and finally the Sidekick LX- it looks nice, i like how the screen goes up like that and has a fairly large screen, not touch, and looks bulky

okay if any of you guys have ideas please please please let me know
    oh a little background info- im a university student who likes flashy cool gadgets im a bit techy but not totally, i like apps but i dont need a great deal... thanks guys :2thumbs:

Go with the n900 or nexus one. BB storm 2 nobody is hyped about it after they dropped the ball with the storm 1.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Storm2 is a bit underrated because of the Storm1 and the fact that BB OS ain't as hot as the others. But it will get the job done especially if you're into serious social networking.

Depending on the user's personal preferences, if you're heavily into social networking -- Twitter, Facebook, RSS feeds, Foursquare, Gowalla, LinkedIn - the choices here would be the Storm2 or the Nexus One.

If you go to nokia and then maemo section you will see that majority of users are in love with N900 (so am I)

but be carefull - N900 is more lke a litle PC (with linux) than a mobile phone so I would advice you to analyse your requirements and make your pourchase based on your particular needs

this topis is also discussed in meamo section

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information