Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

use built in Chat application with Data! mobjab.com

I suppose your problem is the same as mine was. See response to my request from mobjab team on 09-26-2009.

In brief, latest SE phones can connect to GTalk only for now, as I understand.

Hi

200 contacts would be bit high for any handset to handle. Would suggest you use any Extneral IM which has lesser contacts.

Team@Mobjab

Hi Glenn

This has been resolved and we have emailed you the same.

Team@Mobjab

I have been trying to use Web Chat Applet to configure XMPP (GTAlk account) in my account. The option doesn't appear, just User Directory, Conference Room, MSN Transport, AIM Transport and Yahoo! Transport and then Server.

nmartine

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was able to successfully remove my msn account but I need to add gtalk however none of my contacts are showing up.

I think something is not working right, since I went to add services and added my "sadudes" account. Port for 5222 is right but I also added my password and gmail.com as well as talk.google.com for domain/ip

Hi

Domain/IP has to be left blank. No Talk.google.com

Check this

http://www.mobjab.com/uam/

Team@MobJab

Hello

Jabber-XMPP-Gtalk External IM connectivity issues fixed. IMPS version 1.3 now supported. Following Details:

GoogleTalk-Gtalk Messenger and Jabber-XMPP Messenger External Connectivty is offered as a stand alone option via mobjab.net Domain.

That means if you want to use AOL Instant Messenger - AIM, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Instant Messenger - YIM and ICQ Messenger from your Mobile Handset then you need to connect via mobjab.mobi Domain.

Features of MobJab IMPS Gateway on mobjab.net Domain:

1. IMPS version 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 is supported by mobjab.net Domain. SonyEricsson A200 platform phones like w910i, K850i, Z750a are some of the mobile handsets which have 1.3 version of Wireless Village Protocol.

2. Register for your MobJab account if you dont have one. Then You need to login to your IMPS client with your MobJab account in the following manner:

Server/Homepage/URL: http://mobjab.net

User ID : username of your MobJab account (format is [email protected] strictly)

Password: password of your MobJab account

3. Once logged in just add Gtalk-Jabber-XMPP users as contacts. For example you need to add [email protected] or [email protected]

4. Web Client and Email2Mobile Feature Doesnt work with mobjab.net Domain.

Team@MobJab

awesome thanks! delete this!

Yes its a fault on the digicel network (i think) to reduce bandwidth hogs: like me from staying online all day . Only morange works around this ... And i guess i'll have to go back to them if this isn't sloved.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Correct. GRPS has been setup with Fido, and I can access the web through the Symbian included browser.

I'm not quite sure how I would confirm whether or not it is truely an IMPS client. I found Mobjab through a series of Google searches pertaining to wirelessvillage. The built-in client was originally pointed at wirelessvillage, which, unless I am mistaken, is an IMPS service.

Yes, I have to put in my username and password for my Hotmail account.

Unfortunately, it complains that "Server not responding" when I try to sign in.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information