Hi, it's been a while since I asked something, but now I have a question about my nVidia GT 540m.
The laptop is quite new, bought in June 2011. Specs:

i7-2630QM
GT 540m (1GB)
4GB RAM
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

At first (about 3 weeks) everything worked perfectly, until I tried updating my drivers to 275.33. I uninstalled my nVidia driver (266. ... something), and installed the new one. At the same time I was installing it, my notebook was re-installing old one. The 275.33 gave no error and I restarted.
After about 3 days, when I turned on my computer, everything started fine, but the screen tone, which is usually blue, changed to yellow/gold. Now it happens about every 2nd time I turn on my computer. This can be fixed by changing power options to Power Saver (the screen goes black for 1-2 seconds, and the tone becomes blue again) and back to Entertainment/Gaming etc. Recently it has been quite annoying to me. I tried returning to my old drivers - nothing changed. I tried installing the 275.33 again, but this time without auto-driver-update by Windows. The update failed like for hundreds of other people on nVidia forums.
So my question is - has anyone else encountered the screen colour/tone changing, and if so, how did you fix it? Thanks in advance.
Just noticed another, faster way to return the colour to normal - from Intel (idk, why, because my graphics options are set to use nVidia at all times). Under colour enhancement, if I move gamma at least a bit, it returns to blue colour and when I return settings to how they were, the blue colour stays.