So im a junior in high school and i'm seriously considering becoming a professional MMA fighter. I'm in weight lifting class as school and i've been eating healthy with a lot of protein. I am a 2nd degree black belt in Tae Kwon do, and have some experience with wrestling and BJJ. How do you think i'm doing so far with working towards MMA? I plan on Learning Muy Thai sometime this year. And then i would like to learn Jeet Kune Do after i achieve a black belt in Muy Thai. Also i am planning on extending my wrestling and BJJ experience because ground fighting isn't my strong point. So how does having a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, Muy Thai, and Jeet Kune Do along with BJJ and wrestling sound for a martial arts back round for MMA? Also if you would recommend any other martial thatmight prove more beneficial please let me know! I am a very talented martial artist from what ive been told. It took me 3 years to reach the 2nd degree black belt and receive my instructors collar, I have never failed a testing for a belt before and i always put in 100 percent of my effort into my training because its my passion.