My girlfriend has had a lot of problems lately. Mother has lung cancer at last stage and uncle has legal issues. We went out for 3 weeks then she wanted a break. Long story short we separated and broke up. She didn't want to talk it out or anything. Just basically left me hanging most of the summer. When we ran inmto together she said since the separation she has not missed me or thought of me. So just to be nice I hope we can still be friends and do stuff together. So last weekend, she messages me on Facebook and says it's almost Sunday are we meeting somewhere. Now we have not spoken in a while and I know we have not made any plans. However, I agreed to meet with her for sushi. When we meet up, she looked like she was angry and annoyed. (you can just sense these things). Sushi place closed so we went to some Japanese ramen place. When we sat down I have never seen someone so bored and uninterested. She didn't really want to talk. Give me one word answers and etc. I was trying to make an effort to talk. When I said hey can you talk or something I'm bored. She replys we're over I dont have to pretend anymore and when I talk about her school life( not being rude or disrespectful). She says I'm not your responsibility anymore. When she did talk I believe she was taking shots at me such as her friends boyfriend got them iPhones both were black and white and he didn't have much money. I felt really annoyed.When trying to joke around, I said next time lunch in you she says there is no next time and that your a guy you should be more generous. I just said what I felt and said depends who I'm with. It was the uncomfortable meal I ever had. So I paid she says shes going this way to meet her friend then I said fine bye. I didn't even look at her when I left and kept on walking. The next day she texted me if I can give me some text books. I replied you got some nerve texting me back after giving me such a boring day and wasting my time. She says so, I said I demand a litlle respect and courtesy. She replied it is th at kind of attitude and me being mean and criticize her that made me want to take a break from me and that if I keep up this attitude I am not gonna have another girl friend and keep her for long and that I created her like this. ( when we we together everything I said or done I always think about it and I do not think I was mean and etc) we were arguing back and forth thru texting. She says we don't match each other and that she was rude because I was being annoying during lunch. I said I think we broke up because you were bored and you left. She said one reason is that she does not love me( she said to me before the reason she chose me before was when she found out her mother had cancer she was too weak to face it alone) I said I was done with this and with you. After that I said to my self I am not going to asnwer her text,call etc and not to talk or think about her anymore because if I do I'm just gonna be angry and sad. Am I being too harsh? Should I been angry with her in the first place? Why she even meet with me if she was being all rude and stuff? It seems that everytime we talk, she always overexgerates things and take it the wrong way. One time we were talking and i said "you want the acc book" what i meant was if she wanted me to bring the book to her in person. However, she says a bunch of weird things like how she cant trust me or dont know my mood, and saying how she is not asking for anything now, if i give her something she will accept and say thank you and wants me to stop showing off and for some reason she finds my personality annoying and she is tried to be friends with me. After that i just say im done with this and just unfriend her on facebook. Delete her phone number and whatever texts she sent now or in the present because i was jsut fed up with all her nonsense. It seems to me everytime i talk to her i always get mad and then sad later so i decided to but her off. A couple of days later, she facebook messages me saying "you can hate me, but please control ur anger, i dont want anything bad to happen to you heart and take care". Now i jsut feel awful. I dont really hate her i just got annoyed with her saying all these things and i never expected us to be back together or anything In my opinion, i think she over exgerates things and take thigns the wrong way. I cant even reason with this girl anymore. 3 months ago i would never imagine she would treat me like this. I dont know what her deal is. Is she playing games with me or something? Has anyone dealt with a girl like that or know anyone?
Her mother is fine for now. I felt bad for her so I lend her some books. Her family doesn't have much money now so I thought I can help save her money for this semester. We meet up, she says she's tired and wanted me to rub her. She also wanted me to hold her bag. Wtf?