Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

please help me???my ASP.NET configuration website dosnt work?

I used at ASP.net of visaual stadio and for creat my role and users used of ASP.net configuration but i reache? but i reached this message when i clicked on security button: There is a problem with your selected data store. This can be caused by an invalid server name or credentials, or by insufficient permission. It can also be caused by the role manager feature not being enabled. Click the button below to be redirected to a page where you can choose a new data store. The following message may help in diagnosing the problem: Unable to connect to SQL Server database. when i clicked the choose data source button that give me another message that is this: Use this page to configure how Web site management data such as membership is stored. You can use a single provider for all the management data for your site or you can specify a different provider for each feature. Your application is currently configured to use the provider: AspNetSqlProvider Select a single provider for all site management data Select a different provider for each feature (advanced) ------------------------- and this message was reapeted in other choose again. please help me if u know why i gave that message so i wont can creat my users and roles 5 hours ago - 4 days left to answer. Additional Details my windows is 7.

Unregistered

Hostgator Webhosting coupons xo

Thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the possibility to express my satisfaction with Host Gator web hosting. They offer professional and fast support and they also offering numerous Host gator coupons.

I appreciate hostgator hosting, You will too.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information