Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Copulators [Jack&Kate] #210: "Are we really getting it on this season?" / "Yeah we're really getting it on!"

I couldnt resist... Look at my baby after the rewatch! :lmao:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Copulators [Jack&Kate] #210: "Are we really getting it on this season?" / "Yeah we're really getting it on!"

tistic;57869915']Kate's going huntin'~ she must've seen Naomi staring at Jack's butt

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bye, Laura! :wave:

New Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Callie :kiss:

JATE THREAD TITLE SURVIVOR ~ VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE

931: #4 VOTERS DON'T COME BACK HERE FOR ME...DON'T COME BACK VOTERS! I KEEEL YOU!
    932: My voice; a beacon in the night. My worRAB will be your light, to carry you to me.
    933: Don’t you know that when you stand, you stand up for the both of us?
    934: Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks, but bears it out even to the edge of doom!
    935: Tying yourself to me, stitch up my emptiness cause your the death of me.
    936: Her pain was your pain, and you wouldn’t have it any other way.
    937: "Why so EPIC?"
    938: Where you are is where I want to be. Where you go is where I belong.
    939: When you have the Oceanic Six in a hall and two of them go into the bathroom, THAT'S attraction!
    940:Coffins. Brokeback Island. Ben's eyes. Sayid working in a saloon.And Jack&Kate fighting over Pizza&pie

937: 1 (Nia)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

not personally. I have a title list though

“A deep, long, romantic and tragic kiss because they both know it's good-bye.” – ABC recap
    “I was thrilled to see the tension between Jack and Kate come to a head and see them kiss” – Stunod Pictures
    "Kate and Jack: She raised Aaron as her own, first alone and then with her fiance, Jack by her side." - Lost Encyclopedia
    Famous OTP: Because when promoting a new song called "Lost", critics suggest to use it in a Jate montage or make a Jate vid for it.
    Endgame: Kate and Jack, Jim and Pam, Ross and Rachel...Best 'will they, won't they couples' ever. We so agree.
    “Jack told her to leave with Sawyer but she fought him because she didnt want her bond with Jack to die” – Lost Encyclopedia
    “And their destined connection at Aaron's birth opened Kate's heart to her life with Claire, Aaron and JACK” – Lost Encyclopedia
    "Jack and Kate finally got a resolution and the love triangle was buried" - Mirellica
    "Kate gave Jack a face-smashing goodbye kiss" - Jon Low
    "She invites him inside the church knowing something great waits inside" - Jammer's blog
    "More than anyone he had ever known, Jack needed Kate Austen" - Pearson Moore
    “I always believed Jack and Kate would end up together” – DeatrabroadyJets
    “I felt the actors poured a lot into this scene, selling me on the idea these two people love each other very much.” - BOLP
    “If I were to go with the storyline, and if I were to go with what I think is gonna work for the story…it's gotta be Jack.” — Evangeline Lilly
    "I want Kate to continue a relationship with Jack" - Yunjin Kim
    The Oracle isn't mistaken, "They know each other within the context of a universal recognition. They've met before this life. And they'll meet again in another"
    "I stole your pen" .. "and that's how I know you?" .. "No that's not how you know me"
    Jate > Your own mother.
    "BEST KISS; Jack and Kate took the title by 78 votes" - EW TV Season Finale AwarRAB.
    “Kate immediately lose herself once Jack said he wasn't going with her” – 411mania
    “Their relationship was one of the first ones that drew viewers into the show.” – avclub
    They did it for the world. Their love for was strong. They were willing to die for that love.-PM
    "In the end, Jack doesn't die alone. We are lifted up by those we love most"
    Kate and Jack smile at each other. As she leaRAB him by the hand, she bites her lip. - TWOP
    "Jack is watching her like she is a beautiful animal on a documentary." - Javier Grillo-Marxuach

"Jack and Kate's final goodbye on the island was beautifully written and beautifully performed by the both of them" - tomandlorenzo

“Even during the aftermath of a deadly plane crash, Jack and Kate on Lost managed to meet cute” – Tv Tropes

“Jate were designed to be separate, then get together, then break up only to increase demand for them to get together again” – Buddy Tv

“In Jack's eyes, if it’s meant to be, they’ll find a way to meet each other and fall in love again.” – Inside Pulse
    “I’m rooting for Jack and Kate. And I’m saying this as objectively as possible” – Inside Pulse
    “There is a lot of love with Jack and Kate and the way he cares for her and the way that she kind of looks up to him. It’s gorgeous” - EM

“When Juliet told Kate, that Jack loved Kate, we knew it was something more serious than the kiss on the Island.” – Buddy Tv

“People would squirm upon learning that someone close to their hearts was a criminal. Not Jack: He gave Kate another chance.” – Buddy Tv

“Kate was hesitant with the idea of kissing Sawyer. Kissing Jack, on the other hand, happened in a snap!” – Buddy Tv

“You can sense the tension between the two as they dealt with the tight spaces and tried to get out of the net. “ – Buddy tv

“They lived together. They raised Aaron together. They got engaged, even. Kate and Jack made a good family.” – Buddy Tv

“They met first, they've done many things together, and have become each other's confidantes. Kate's always been with him. “ – Buddy tv

“Despite his wishes, Kate still told Sawyer to rescue Jack from the Others. It's just one of many instances when Kate went after Jack. “ – Buddy Tv

“Why did Jack ask Kate to leave Hydra Island without him? Because he wanted her to be free from the Others” – Buddy tv

“The first person Kate looked for is Jack. Only when she knew he was safe she mourned for Sun&Jin. SounRAB rude but that happens when you love a person.” – Buddy tv

“Jack showed his immense trust of Kate when he asked her to hold a mirror during his appendectomy. The fact that he didn't trust Juliet, a doctor, speaks volumes.” – Buddy tv

“It takes a lot of trust for someone to stitch your wounRAB up with basic sewing tools, and that's what Jack had for Kate. “ – Buddy tv

“The sparks between Kate and Jack exist in all timelines. When the two bumped into each other at the lavatory, there was some clear flirting as they pulled away. “ – Buddy Tv

“When Kate popped sleeping pills in Jack's drink so he could relax after Boone's death, she proved that she can give the stressed doctor a break when he neeRAB it. “ – Buddy tv
    “This will always be their dynamic. Concern baked under the crust of a CHEMISTRY neither can deny” – Walkabout script
    “Surely what he feels for this woman isn't due to her possessing his pen. She seems to possess his very soul” - Badd Lost Theories
    "Nothing is irreversible.". She clearly is imploring him not to give up on them” - Badd Lost Theories

"I feel like Kate and Jack are having this wonderful chemistry" - EM

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ada :hug:

wtf? :lmao:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

tistic;57870309']of course he's Jack :goof: you see the woman behind him grabbing his butt don't cha

:gone:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

When have you ever?

I don't know. The last one I read was the one you linked me in your PM. Why Erica doesn't post the link when she writes a new chapter? :bawl:

I have no idea LMAOOO :rotfl: but it sounRAB kinda cute :goof: so from now on you'll be Curve Mug :goof:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information