I am considering the development of a new martial art which I would like to refer to as Mieyo Do (Way of Honor) with the assistance of the rest of the martial arts community. The primary focus of this art from will be to teach its students how to realistically, and effectively defend themselves against grappling assaults such as chokes, throws, joint locks and take-downs by using hand strikes, knees, elbows, kicks and a wide array of martial arts weaponry. Not only do I want this to be a striking+weapons art but I also intend that it will be adjusted to the individual student and to teach the student how to use his or her physical attributes such as height, weight, size, strength, and reach or lack of to the individual students ultimate advantage. This art isn't specifically about the weaker defeating the stronger or the shorter defending the taller, it is about teaching its students how to employ striking and weapons techniques in order to prevent their attackers from taking them to the ground and assaulting them and how to escape if they do. I would also like to incorporate archery into the art form and the students' training in order to improve their long-distance vision and muscle control.An indoor archery range will be apart of the dojo in case if a student lives in an urban environment. This IS the way of honor so my finial requirement will be for students to treat themselves and those in the lives with the out most respect and to perform an act of community service at least once a month. I fully understand that this will be a MASSIVE undertaking but does this sound legitimate if successful? What do you guys think?