Hi i am selling caramel apples out of my business this fall for halloween. I bought caramel warmer and cans of caramel. Im curious if anyone has tips on caramel. I bought cello wraps and it seems the caramel is sticking to the cello and when i open up the caramel apple most the caramel is on the cello. Also seems like most of the nuts and caramel flow towards the bottom of the apple. Any tips on this from someone who is in business would be great. I am trying to do a MADE TO ORDER CARAMEL APPLE out of my small concession shack. I want to have the customer see me dunk the apple in caramel and then roll it in choice of nuts. I feel this would be very successful and hopefully catch on and word of mouth will spread. The problem is i am new to this and can use any tips on the best way to wrap these caramel apples to go. I dont want to serve a bad product that is just SLOP of caramel and nuts stuck to a cello. Am i using the right wrap?? maybe i should put in a container ??? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank YOu