I have cricket broadband internet and it used to at least do what i needed it to do. its very cheap compared to a lot of other Internets, but it is also very slow.

I use the internet for many things. I use it to watch short videos on you tube, get on Facebook, play games on Facebook, and do homework. I've noticed that Facebook now takes like 7 minutes just to open the home page, you tube wont even go to the video, the games on Facebook don't even show up, and the pages for my homework take a long time to open and when i have to watch a video it don't work at all which have caused me to fail assignments cause my teachers don't believe me when i say my internet doesn't work!

I'm extremely upset and the cricket company will do nothing to fix it. They say what we have is normal. how can it be normal when its supposed to be fast and do certain things when all it does is sit on the side of my PC blink a blue light and not let me on the internet. It took me awhile just to open this Answers page and that shouldn't have happened.

So any answers on this would be very helpful. thank you