These are 2 of his answers in response to a question that praised Pak tour of Zimbabwe and criticized indian tour of England --

"Saale laanday teri maaki chut bhosdi ke.Tumhaare logon ne twin tower udaa diya chudmaari ke phir bhi tereko America main rakh rahe hain?ter ghar par hamesha police rahti hogi,teri maa bahen ki chut aur balls check karti hogi ki kahi is main koi bomb na nikle ya ismain koi terrorist attack ki blue print naa mil jaaye ya phir tereko bahaar saare gore aatankwaadi laande bulaate honge ,Am I right?Saale bhadwi chood Zimbaabwe ko haraakar itna khush ho gaya maadarchod laawade najaayas randi ke pillay teri maa ki chut main baill ka ghosh dalaa hain kya ya teri bahen ki gaand main ha aatankwaadi.saale tereko vaha se bahar phek kar seedha pakistan main daal dena chahiye jaha par teri asli aukaat hain.Hoew the hell the americans allow terrorists to stay in their country.you better keep out of this section and eat pork which is good for your health"

"@planet yahoo answers:You can see CL T20 in America but the problem is that there is no terrorist Porki team in the league and this is the reason.You don't try to imitate the Aussies you ****** islamic porki terrorist"

Again both these answers were in response to a question which was not at all a yahoo answers violation. The questions lacked anything worthy of being reported.

I think he is reflection of typical indian user who cannot handle the truth of Indian disastrous tour of England.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhH6aPUD2LqyI58jVpRA_Dfsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20110917001424AAb5iEJ

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110918051731AAWXQ65
This young gentleman is so desperate that he attempted to link the asker to 9/11 attack.
He later says that he is "my bat on fire". No way. "My bat on fire" was never this vulgar or low.
ok i don't generalize but you have to admit the gentleman went bit too far...
mojojo: how can you even prove that the person posting the question was paki in first place? Or muslim for the fact? Is it just your narrow minded intelligence that makes you believe that anyone criticizing indian cricket must be paki? It shows such people have not traveled the world or even ever been out of India.