Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does catcalls and whistling boost your confidence?

Ladies honestly, when guys latish you does it give you any confidence? Do you secretly like it but pretend not too?
    Ive noticed, well ya3ni its kinda obvious lol. Theres a big difference between North America and Lebanon. Ive noticed that girls living in Lebanon are very confident if not over confident in everything they do. While in the western world people are not as confident.
    I personally think this is mainly from all the latishing in lebanon (ou akeed el terbaya kaman- how there raised)
    I'll use myself as an example, In lebanon i got so many guys saying stuff all the time so I started getting lazy lol wore less makeup, didnt straighten my hair, wore flats when i usually always wear heels and nothing changed i was still confident and got the same amount of guys saying things. I hated it. or at least i thought i did. When i came back to Canada I started to realize i wasnt confident as much as i was in Lebanon. In order to be confident here again i had to go back to wearing makeup and fix my hair....

wow so i guess do u guys think this could b true that if we look like crap and guys notice us we would b just as confident without needing to dress up?
    I think i just noticed something here, maybe Lebanese girls in Canada are so dressy because there soo not used to guys not noticing them so there trying to get that to happen here?
    guys ur welcome to say what u think too
    sorry :S i kinda got carried away, way too long of a question

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ya I guess it's a confidence booster. I mean if a guy is respectful and says something very sweet than ya, but when I go to Egypt and even in the States, I seriously hate the disrespectful guys who call out at me and stuff so much that I cry lol. Sounds stupid but ya. Like I'm not a prostitute lol go whistle at one of them....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of these guys are very disrespectful and I just wanna punch them in the face! They don't realize how stupid girls think they are.
    I admit that sometimes it is a confidence booster but I still hate it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No i dont like a guy to flirt at me cause i get scared to death lol cause i always think of the worse,anyway nothing too dramatic has happened to me in Leb so i got use to it,but it is so weird when my cousins from Australia come to leb and a guy flirts at them they think they're Claudia Shiffer or something cuz hardly here in Australia guys flirt,so u could imagine everytime they go out all they do is brag how much the guys were raining on them and then me with one eyebrow up just think ya haram 3al baraki lol they dont even know a guy in leb would actually flirt to a cat lol But here in Australia im having oldies flirt at me too much like ewww lol

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information