I am 12, and I have wanted a dog for a really long time. I want to be 101% SURE before I make a purchase. I have to go to school from 7:30 to 2:30, but time in between that I am willing to devote to him/her. While I am at school, he/she would be crated (crate trained). I would prefer a tiny dog. Probably not much larger than 14 pounds. Grooming, not too much maintenance, but I can take him/her to a groomer twice a month. I understand that small dogs bark a lot, so I can handle that, and would be willing to teach them to not. I have a cat, and I am very social. I would love to take him/her to parks, etc. so being socially acceptable to cats, other dogs, and strangers is VERY important to me (although I do not have rats, gerbils, hamsters, etc. So don't worry about the dog eating them). I have little cousins so I would like him/her to be okay around them, but they would not be around them all the time. I live in a "warm in the summer, cold in the winter" climate. I love to go out in the summer, so I'm really more asking for a heat tolerant dogs. In the winter, exercise can be inside. I can devote anytime after school for exercise. A breed fairly easy to train and house brake is pretty important. I WANT A LAP DOG(: I know, I'm a girl(: But I rrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyy want a dog who just wants to be with me all the time, and loves me(: Just a couch potato like me(: (Probably a weird request, but a dog that is solely devoted to one person.)

(I realize I am asking a lot, and no dog is perfect. I am willing to do a lot of training to give him/her the best of manners. I understand you cannot hand-make a dog to perfectly fit this description. I'm just looking for the closest thing. Thanks(: )