ok, i would love to start up my own little electronics/videogame shop one day. leaning more toward the games side. i would mainly want to deal in the older systems, cause i have always found them to be of alot better quality than the crap we have today. Anyways I know without several different forms of income, a business like this would crumble in a matter of months,

on to the question: if i wanted to set up tvs on the inside of the store, have several different game consoles hooked up to each, and charge a small fee at the door for the right to play, would i be able to do this legally? like say someone wants to demo a game on an Xbox 360 or people just want to play online (assuming i have internet access), what legal hurdles would i have to jump to even be able to use the current gen consoles in this manner? Like the initial idea was just to do this kinda of thing only for little tournaments, but i would like to be able to do something like that to make money on the side. i believe it would make the business more popular as a hangout destination, and more people would be inclined to show up. thanks for any info