I have a website that i am coding in php. i made a template to make everything off of and us using Dreamweaver, but would like to have a forum. So i have to embed it. I can host it and set up a separate database for it, but do not know how to actually add it. my template is liquid versus fixed. would this be a problem? i want to keep the thame (header, footer, two outside colums) ,but the middle column will be filled with the forum, but only the forum and none of its theme's or style's or headers or footers. so like http://www.diysecurityforum.com/ (random forum i found) i want the category's and none of the pictures other things surrounding it. i think i can use "frames" to do this, but it needs to work with the template i am using for every new page i create. Also is their a way to make a global header, footer, etc. so clicking links would only change the middle column i made? i am new to this and any help would be awesome. i have HTML coding experience, so i get Dreamweaver, but am kinda lost at php coding.