Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can my dad see my pictures and videos I sent from my Verizon phone to another phone online?

I was just wondering if he can see the actual picture or the actual video online? Or is it private? I've heard multiple things, like that they can only see the time, date, and who it's being sent to, but not the actual picture or video. Is this true?? I'm just curious. My dad works for the company, he takes calls and does complaint stuff, but, seriously, I NEED AN HONEST ANSWER. Not a stupid mean answer. I need someone who know what they are talking about to answer. PLEASE.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, your dad can see everything time to date to and from as well. My mom has a verizon phone online it showed everything. Now i dont think he can see what you sent but can always get the cops involved and they can see everything. Thats why you dont send inapproiate pics to someone or have them send them to you. Because thwre's always a way around it! Sorry chica if u get caught.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    he would be able to see date/time/phone number of the message through verizon's website. he would not be able to see the content of any text messages unless there was a legal situation going on and a police officer obtained a search warrant, in which case the police officer would be able to see the content and then could it could be used in a court of law for the legal situation. so no, he really can't see the messages.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information