Hi,

I have a domain name bought at godaddy.com and am having site hosted somewhere else. II have registered three domain names, a .com, net. and org.

For first domain name (.com) I point the A record to the ip my host gives me and it displays fine, then to get email and other things on my host server I change the nameserver in DNS settings.

Here is my problem though, I want that when a person types the .net or .org address it goes seemlessly to my .com domain. Godaddy support suggest I use forwarding, but it gives me an ugly 303 message saying that it is redirecting, I want it to be seemless so that as soon as the person types .net or .org it changes to .com and they end up on my page.
It seems easy to simply point both the .org and .net A record to the IP for the .com but since I don't see this suggestion anywhere, I am wondering if something is wrong with doing it this way? Also, I am not using email or anything else on .net and .org domains, everything is related to .com I simply have the other domain names in case anyone tries to camp it and try to trademark infringe.

Thanks for your reading, sorry if my english is not too good.