So basically I'm being kicked out of my mothers house, not because I've done anything wrong, but I'm not really sure why. I just dont think my mother likes me anymore, but I don't really care because there's not much I can do about that. I dont have any family to stay with and all of my friends are living with their mothers, too. And my Dad hasnt been around, and doesnt have his own place either. The weird thing is that I have an older sibling who is in their mind 20s who has never moved out or been kicked out, and they're not even being threatening to get kicked out. My older sibling has done drugs and all sorts of things, but I'm not here to compare my life to someone else's, so I dunno why I'm being thrown out.

I don't have a job, though I've been looking. I've tried lots of things, I've even done research in working overseas, but all of the major countries make it really difficult for Americans to get VISA's.
And Ive tried many Jobs here in my homes state and in surrounding states, but Ive found nothing. And even if I did find a job, the only chance I would have of survival would be to get a roommate, and even that would be difficult for me.

This is why I've gotten the idea of joining the Army Reserve, or Air Force, ect... Now, I absolutely loath the way that the USA treats other countries, not only that but I couldnt bare having to point a gun at another human being. This is why I would like to enlist for a non combat job in the Marines or other.

So my question is, what Government agency would be the best to enlist with? I dont want to be on the battle field, so Im wondering what type of job in the military I would be able to do without being in combat. And which agency between the Marines, Military, Navy, National Guard, ect, would be the least strict? Or if you have any ideas of things i could do besides join the army then I would really appreciate it, thanks in advance.