Yes I know they are antiquated but I love the Palm Product. I bought a new M500 that I am attempting to beam my addresses/contacts of many years into from my still usalble Z22. When I tried to do this, both devices said I could not beam "copyrighted apps" to the other. What is IMPORTANT to this question is that along side the address/contact line in the Z22 is a small locked icon, which evidently cannot be beamed. Problem is almost all the other lines/files, to include calendar, etc also has a locking icon. This is the question: HOW do I eliminate the locking icon of the data so this all all be beamed from the Z22 to the M500? I would be most grateful for a concise, pointed answer. I promise to award the points and not run off ungratefully like so many others. I did have a "graffiti" file in the M500 and I sent it TO the Z22 so I know the beaming works but it needs to go the other way. HOW DO the locking icons be eliminated? Many thanks!
I don't have any "copyrighted apps" in the Z22 in order to beam. No special files, etc just normal addresses/contacts, etc.