im 15, i live in australia and have 8 weeks summer holiday. my parents are working and i have no money so it cant be involving money or my parents taking me somewhere. i have no friends also so i cant hang out with them or have sleep overs and what not. im looking for things to do outside of the house i already have a list of things i cant do in my house (cook, read, watch anime, listen to music, swim in my pool, play video games ect) i dont want to get a job, i dont want to collect something (that involves money), i dont want to do arts and crafts and i cant take up some kind of class/lesson (eg guitar lessons) because that involves money too. i have a park, a beach, a corner shop, a forest and a library near my house. i like photography, meeting new people and music. im thinking about making a list like 'build a sand castle, climb a tree' ect stuff like that and taking a picture of each thing and making a album after i complete the list so any suggestions for that list as well is appreciated