She doesn't understand basic things and her form of "punishment" is just idiotic and unusual. Basically, I missed 2 days of school for being sick. She thinks that I was faking it because I missed 2 days of school instead of 1 but it actually took that long to recover. So on the 3rd day when I wanted to go back to school, she said that she wouldn't write a note to excuse the absences. I assume this is her way of getting back at me for supposedly not being sick. I can't go to school without a note from her or a doctor, she didn't take me to the doctor so I just couldn't at all get a note. So I didn't go to school again, it didn't bother me. But, she plans on being stubborn and simply not giving me any excuses to go back to school.

Is she a complete moron?

How and why is she trying to get back at me for anything? I can't help being sick, her assuming that I wasn't sick is just so despicable. She doesn't realize that she's making things worse for me by playing this game. I think she's being a jerk so I have no problem waiting it out a few weeks just so she can see first hand what the consequences are. Ultimately, she's the one will get in trouble if I don't go to school. She doesn't know it, and if I tell her about what will happen, she'll get mad and do something worse. Honestly, I feel like i'm stuck here. I can't deal with such a thick headed moron. Not even my grandma is this dull, I don't know what to do about this but I shouldn't have to miss school for her.
I go to a prep school. This has happened before. If you go to school without an excused absence note then they get you in trouble. They call your parents to pick you up, it goes on your permanent record and my mom never picked me up so I had to sit in the office the entire day. I hate her and it makes me mad thinking about it.