1.This type of sauce is not available at grocery stores so please no suggestions to try Kraft, La Choy, etc.. Been there..done that..not doing it again..lol.

2. Please no recipes..I just want to purchase the same sauce the chinese buffets purchase..not try to make my own..because been there..done that.

Does anyone know where I can purchase the red clear sweet sauce served at chinese buffets? This is the sweet red clear sauce always placed next to the eggrolls and battered pork/chicken. I have tried ALL the sweet n sour sauces available at grocery stores, and none of them taste or look like the red clear sweet sauce from chinese buffets. I have also tried making my own..but again..never the same taste or texture. I am sure the chinese buffets don't make the stuff, it's too perfect and clear, so if anyone knows what this stuff is called, who makes it, and where I can purchase it online I would appreciate it.

THANK YOU!!!
PS: Nobody at my chinese restaurant speaks good enough english to tell me..I've tried asking already.