Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    !!hellaflychicka!!

Does my mom have a pshychopath character?

She always indifferent to the suffering of her child. She frequently used extreme violence for education of children. Also, she cursed and swear to her child when she became angry.When I was a 7 years old, she had me naked and turn out of the house for the reason of pissing on my pants. She always scold me severely and often said I am not qualified for have a meal. She blamed me that I cannot make a living. She used to say "The meal is grudge to you"" Do not have a meal. The meal is grudge for such person like you". She doesn't like a dog and seems doesn't regard dogs as a life. I remember she kills a hen for meat in front of her children. One day at a dinner, she said the dog was killed by herself for dog meat. (Here is south korean, it is common have a dog meat regarding as the dog is good for health). She often takes her anger out on dog by beating dogs. She said the dogs dead is ok because they do not have a soul. She also doesn't care the children's feeling. I had never received toys, light snack, even words encouragement from her. when I was 6-years-old, I was beatened with fly swatter by my mother in front of many people in reason of making noisy. Also, when I was 7-years-old, I was slapped on my cheek by my mother in front of many people in reason of lying on the chair of church in bible study time. However, she awfully loves her son. When we fight with each other, she absolutely sided with son. She tried to make being rich only her son, but she didn't care whether her daughters are insufficient or not. Presently, I am suffering from shortage money. Because my mom took my money I saved while I worked at company.She interfere my finance and used to say "You must save money""Why did you spend money such things?""The most imprtant tthing is money""Do not buy such things""Give your money to me so that it is managed by me, it will be run out shortly if you manage it" So, all money I earn is never used buying on my necessary things, I always poor because of her. Now, my shoes is worn-out but I have no money to buy it. I want to purchase a suit and cosmetic for job interview, but I have no money to buy it. Her only concerning to me is on money. However, except it, she doesn't care for me. She never prepared birthday meal for me and never brought an umbrella in a rainy day during I school days. One rainy day, I was exposed to heavy rain and arrived at home. My mom was sleeping. She saw me and came back her room for sleeping again. So, I took a shower and washed my school uniform myself. One day morning, I asked her give one dollar to buy a sharp pencil in order to use at school. But, she refused it and I have to borrow pencil from other class mates. I was suffering from shortage because she was a severe parsimony. She frequently compares their children to other children. However, she is unbearable if she is compared to other moms by her children. She grumbles in every matter, speaks ill of other and gives a personal attack to me. She never admit her mistake or fault. She always excuse herself and give back other. The clear thing is she loves more than her child. I hate her because she says as if her thought and words are the answer and everyone should obey her insist. Someone who doesn't obey her mind becomes poor and stubborn person. In addition, she always negative everything and not tolorate others weak points or faults. She frequently evaluates critically others. Does my mom have a pshychopat charater?

teehee!!!

Look Im sorry if this offends any1....She sounds like an evil bitch who needs to be hanged!!My stepmom was the same way. I hope they burn in hell....

!*Britbrat*!

That's a pretty intense list of qualities. Psychopathic or not, this woman certainly sounds like a monster of some kind.If she is psychotic, then your only hope is to get away from her and try not to let yourself suffer too much damage, both physically and mentally.I wish you the best of luck in dealing with this!

!ChEWy!

Be brave. Leave. Now!!

TEE-Boen

she sounds very abusive and vindictive. You need to get away from her ASAP. Stop giving her money. Don't feed into her psychopathy. Get some therapy to help you deal with this. You're obviously traumatized.

!*Kazzle*!

My heart is breaking for you right now. Your mother sounds like a cruel, viscous person. You really need to get away from her for your own sanity. You shouldn't have to live like this. Get away and don't look back. I hope you get away and never look back. Good Luck to you. You deserve much better.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information