there's this girl i've been really good friends with for like 4 years, i told her i liked like 3 months ago and her response was essentially that it wasn't the right time for her as she had just been dumped (within the month) and as I was at the time on the other side of the country, but said she we could talk about it when we saw each other when I was home. i told her it was a long time and we'd see, but we kept in touch pretty often and now that it's 3 months later i told her i still wanted to talk about it and she agreed. we're going to talk in a couple of days and we've actually been talking a lot more than normal since we decided to talk about it with her initiating a lot of the contact and she even suggested we have our conversation at this christmas festival thing downtown, which has a reputation for being a really romantic type thing so I think she's at least interested. what I'm wondering is how i should approach this when i see her. i already have some ideas in mind, but i wanted to get extra feedback, particularly girls' opinions.