She was sweet when she was around. However, after her business closed and we didn't see each other regularly. It was like she forgot all about me. I guess I need to give some background information. I was her waitress and she was my boss, and the owner of the business. We were extremely close and I was also close with her sister. Her sister and her always fought and this caused the business to close, but before it closed--everyone was kinda forced to take sides. I took my friends side and I quit just a few weeks before it closed. Ever since then I feel like I get treated like crap. She only has time when it's CONVENIENT for her. I was there for her when her sister treated her badly, when all her friends walked out of her life, and even when she went through her depression. Being I was 16 til now, I'm 20. I've done more than any person, my age would do. I gave her friendship, caring, and understanding. I went to her the other day, when I truly needed her. She responded via text as I text her. Oh stop it! As I said ya know I truly feel like no one cares and I really need someone to talk to. She goes I'll be online later. However, I went to sleep. She called me the next day and goes sorry I didn't get online last night, but I wanted to see if you were ok and I love you. This voice mail followed my post on Facebook saying I see every time I need someone, I have to always still strong for myself because no one is around. And true friends are there even when it's not as convenient for them. Other instances were I was lucky to see or hear from her once a month and sometimes two. She always said nice things but her actions made me feel like she didn't appreciate me or our friendship. Well I took her off Facebook and out of my contacts, but I feel terrible. She sent me a text message on the 22nd and said I just wanted to say hi. This also following a message, I sent the night before saying you know I miss you, and I wish I heard from you more often. Then I text her Christmas Eve even though I deleted her from my phone and said Merry Christmas and she replied Merry Christmas to you too!!! I regret ending my friendship with her but I really don't think I can fix it. She always tells me, that you either accept the friendship the way it is or not. And I did what I thought was best for both of us. But now, I'm hurting still. At first, it felt like a weight was lifted. Any ideas of why I'm regretting this?

She's 58 and I'm 21. Both females. She was like an aunt to me