• Chris Brown has apparently spoken out on Rihanna in the stupidest way possible, updating his Facebook page to say: "You'll begin to see her true colors. Believe it!" and changing his status to "single." [NYPost]
  • New details from the police report indicate that Chris will almost certainly be charged for felony domestic battery. Police reports say the fight started when Chris got a text from another woman. Chris started hitting Rihanna and faking a call to a friend, she called the police. When Chris realized what she'd done he threatened to kill her. Prosecutors may not pursue the criminal threat charge because the only evidence is her one statement. [Perez Hilton]
  • A source close to Rihanna says she hired people to watch Chris when he went on tour because she suspected that he was cheating. [E!]
  • Chris and Rihanna are both nominated for NAACP Image Awards. Chris won one last year, but we doubt the pair will show up at the ceremony this Thursday. [AP]
  • Even more reasons to loathe Joe Francis! In this video he simulates Chris Brown beating Rihanna, on unwilling participant Kourtney Kardashian. [TMZ]
  • Britney's ex-boyfriend, Adnan Ghalib, is under investigation for felony assault with a deadly weapon with a vehicle. A process server was trying to deliver legal papers ordering him to appear in court concerning a restraining order Britney has against him. Adnan hit the man with his car and then fled the scene. [TMZ]
  • Weeks of tabloid hysteria about John Mayer proposing to Jennifer Aniston on her 40th birthday have culminated in ... nothing. Jen stayed at home last night with Mayer and a small group of friends, but no ring was produced, nor was any surprise wedding ceremony held. [People]
  • Has the octuplets' mom been trying to do more than just make herself look like Angelina Jolie? A source claims that Nadya Suleman has been sending Angie admiring letters and extolling her talent and humanitarian efforts. Supposedly Angelina is "totally creeped out" by Suleman. [The Chicago Sun Times]
  • Aretha Franklin has pulled out of the New Orleans Jazz Festival scheduled for April, saying she's going to go on hiatus from singing. [The Daily Express]
  • Anne Hathaway is going to star in Shakespeare in the Park's Twelfth Night this summer in New York. [The New York Times]
  • Russell Brand flirted with Helen Mirren on the set of their new film by offering her his dirty underwear. He says, "she took them and said 'Thank you'. Why? Because she was being polite - because she's a Dame." [The Daily Express]
  • Jane Fonda's anti-Vietnam war documentary is going to be released on DVD 37 years after it was banned from theaters. [The Daily Express]
  • Lily Alllen is begging people to buy her new album on her blog because the album is close to being number one on U.S. charts. [Perez Hilton]
  • J.K. Rowling's hand prints have been engraved in stone and put on display in Edinburgh. "I think it is particularly appropriate for a writer's hands to be represented, so I am deeply honoured to have my keyboard-chipped fingernails, not to mention my pen-induced friction callous, commemorated in the place where I produced Harry Potter."[The Star]
  • Amy Adams isn't as sweet and innocent as the characters she's played on film. Embeth Davidtz, her co-star in Junebug says, "Amy's much naughtier than anyone I know. I can't give you examples because they are so beyond X-rated. She's got the wickedest sense of humor and says what nobody else would think to say." [People]
  • U2 will be the musical guest on The Late Show With David Letterman for the entire week of March 2 to 6 to promote their new album. [USA Today]
  • Kelly Ripa says she's open to getting plastic surgery in the future. "I am in a place in my life where I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I mean, I get my teeth cleaned if they are dirty. If my roots darken, I get them colored," she said. [People]
  • Ken Paves, Jessica Simpson's hair stylist, says he won't answer questions about Jessica's weight gain. He says answering would contribute "to younger girls having issues with their body weight. It's an irresponsible question to ask when the people that ask it should turn the camera around." [Us]
  • Mike Tyson is trying to find a publisher for his new book, which he wrote in prison by reciting it to his cellmate. [Media Bistro]
  • USA has cancelled Debra Messing's show The Starter Wife. [Entertainment Weekly]
  • This video shows Toby Keith jumping into the audience at a concert and beating up a fan who tossed a beer onstage and flipped him off. [TMZ]
  • Madonna's still got it. She came in number one on Billboard's moneymakers list, taking in $242 million last year thanks to her Sticky & Sweet tour. [Rolling Stone]
  • Mischa Barton writes on her blog that she is not involved in a love triangle between Luke Pritchard, Tom Wright. She writes: Tom is a close friend of mine and we hang out with a lot of the same people in London. If I'm dating anyone right now, it's Luke ... but we've only been seeing each other for a few weeks and we're taking it slow. I hope this clears things up for everyone." [Just Jared]
  • Gwyneth Paltrow says she was nearly overcome with a fear of dying when she came down with pneumonia last year. She says: "I thought about the things that I still need to accomplish, and I felt the bitter clinch of this fear wrap itself around every organ in my body until the doctor walked in and told me I was fine." [People]
  • Watch out for screaming 13-year-old girls in Times Square tomorrow. The Jonas Brothers are appearing at Madame Tussauds for the unveiling of their wax figures. [USA Today]
  • Ashton Kutcher, who is now addicted to getting himself into trouble via Twitter then apologizing the next day, has done it again. He and Demi were staying in the same German hotel room Michael Jackson dangled his baby from. Kutcher recreated the incident with a baby doll and posted the video, which you can watch here, on his Twitter page. [Gig Wise]
  • Peter Gabriel has pulled out of the Oscars and written the Academy an angry letter because he doesn't think he and the other musicians are getting enough respect for writing the song "Down To Earth" from Wall-E. The producers wanted him to perform the song as a medley with two other nominated songs. [Deadline Hollywood Daily]
  • Mary-Kate Olsen is speaking out about the abuse she and Ashley endured on the set of Full House. They used to act for candy, but didn't even receive a whole piece. For nailing a scene, "would get little gummy bears," she says, "cut into three pieces. And we'd crawl to the gummy bear or reach for it." [People]

</img> </img> </img> </img>